4/12/09

Easter Sunday Thoughts

So much to do...
Got some better hanging pots for the petunias I started from seed. Got some new jeans and some more things for the house, and the wood for the chicken tractors Mike will build. Here's a pic of my favorite: Heehee. Ours will have to be a little longer to accomodate all of the chickens - and they will fit between the rows we've plowed in the gardens to help keep down the bugs and weeds. They are movable which is pretty cool. And cheap to build which is even cooler.
I have a lot of things on my mind - more seeds than planters, more plants than I thought already, where are the onion plants and blueberries that they don't ship til April (AHEM!! WAITING, HERE!), the compost pile needs turning and additions, where has the year gone, gotta get the laundry done, what will I do or be able to do in the coming months, when wll that freaking house sell... sigh.
We bought more bullets and shells yesterday. You can't find any in 50 miles; everyone's on backorder. We drove 100 miles to shop anyway, so WTH.
Finally got my taxes done. This is the last year I use Turbo Tax, what a ripoff. They charged me in Sept and again when I filed - and the filing was rejected twice because of THEIR error. Call them up and get some fella named Raj who can barely speak English and can't spell my last name. What an idiot. The IRS was more helpful! Go offshore, you fuckers and you lose my business. Done.
So like I said a lot of things pressing on my mind... all I really want is some down time to play in the yard but it is raining and icky, 46 degrees, damp and chilly. I want, I want, I want...
I need to get busy.

No comments: