5/15/08

Well the Appraisal Went Thru

Monday I got a call; and now we are certified and I can move! Made all the calls to verify all of the plans we made earlier, just hoping, and getting everything straight between the movers, DirectTV, the financial people - everything. We had hoped and planned but were not really sure until the house passed the appraisal - for far more than we are paying. Whew. What a relief.

Lots of viciousness, gossip, and lies going around here; but those folks live off of the pain and suffering that they cause others. They deserve what they asked for, and they'll get it. I turn in my resignation from Council tonight, and I'm gone. Poor Rodney, my dearest, bestest friend - all of the lies he has put up with over the years, and all of the people now taking such vicious pleasure in hurting him and anyone associated with him. Pathetic, screaming, fingerpointing, gossiping, small minded people - Christians, they call themselves. And they wonder why Mike and I attend church in a place where no one talks about each other, instead of within their local churches' walls. They will point at each other and say, "She means YOU!" They have no idea what they are really like, how life is like in the rest of the real world. No idea of what their real future holds. How sad and pathetic their petty viciousness is... the saddest thing is that they will never realize it.

I hate leaving Rodney in it, but I cannot help him or these people any more. We will do something for ourselves, not them. If they can't deal with it, oh, well. We - Mike and Rodney and me - have something to look forward to, not backwards on. We did all we could to take care of them; and now, we are going to take care of ourselves. Oh, well, Delos and TR will be coming out next year to hunt, and we can all still love and care for each other in phone calls and emails, in the in between times. Rodney's sons are soo sweet and funny, just like our own kids. It's nice that we all still love each other so much and can take care of each other, even long-distance.

1 comment:

Southern Focus Designs said...

I am so happy for you...I really am.